Clean Code Culture was founded in the spring of 2019 in Berlin to help tech companies train their developers to a significantly higher standard. By being more productive, they also increase the company’s profitability. Trainings happen in-house, in-person over the course of several weeks.
This mission was kicked off by the sole founder, but is supported by a board of advisors, a host of coaches and the power of the community.
We are happy to be supported by a group of awesome people in an advisory role.
- September, 2016 – The idea is born at the SoCraTes Germany conference to help companies with finding and retaining technical talent by establishing a structured developer community
- November, 2018 – After many blueprint drafts, the decision is made to turn the idea into an actual companies
- December, 2018 – First validation of the concept
- December, 2018 – Ronald joined the current semester of the Founder Institute to structurally develop the concept into an actual business
- April, 2019 – The company is founded and alive, with the first client on board. Clean Code Culture is profitable from day 1.
- April, 4th, 2019 – Clean Code Culture graduates from the Spring semester of the Founder Institute